LL.7 Take out 50kg gold dust

There are an even balance and one weight of 2 kg and 9 kg each. 

How many times as few as possible should I use even balance in order to take 50 kg gold dust out of a heap of gold dust in front of me ? 

I can use gold dust that was already weighed and taken as a weight. 






Answer
Three times

Solution
The first time : 
I take 9 kg of balanced gold dust out of a heap of gold dust by 9 kg weight. 

The second time: 
I put both of 9 kg weight and 9 kg gold dust weighed on one side of even balance, and put both of 2kg weight and 16 kg gold dust on the other side. 

Then I can take 16 kg gold dust. 

The third time: 
I put both of 9 kg weight and 16 kg gold dust weighed on one side of even balance, and put 25 kg gold dust on the other side. 

Then I can take 25 kg gold dust. 

The total of the gold dust which I took out is three times in becoming 50 kg.