Math New Drill : Level 2 SNS00-1201-L2 Cards 0f 1 ~5 delivered to 5 persons

I distributed each card on which 1 -5 was written to 5 people of A, B, C, D, E and questioned in turn. 
5 people heard other persons' questions and answered. 
I asked A who had the biggest card, but A did not understand. 
I asked B whether B had a number bigger than C, but B did not understand. 
I asked C whether C had a number bigger than D, but C did not understand. 
I asked D whether D had a number bigger than B, but D did not understand. 
I asked B again whether B had a number bigger than C, then B said B did not have a number bigger than C. 
Answer the number on the card each person has.











Answer
A=1, B=2, C=4, D=3, E=5

Solution
According to A's answer, A does not have 5. 
According to B's answer, B does not have 1 or 5. 
According to C's answer, C does not have 1 or 5. 
According to D's answer, E has 5 and A has 1 and D does not have 1 or 4 or 5. 
If D has 4, D understands D's number is bigger than B. 
According to B's second answer, B has 2 and C has 4. 
Thus D has 3.